So, what show are you doing next? OCB!!! :) May 30th baby!!!I wish I could lose 3lbs/week too but I found out recently that I can't unless I'm doing strict diet...no carb cycling for me! EEK! Let me know what shows you decide on....u can email me if you want! jodi_sturdevant@verizon.netGood luck w/ your goals, I'm sure you'll make them all...short and long terms!
Hold on, let me get my best cheerleader voice going....YOU CAN SO DO THIS!!!!!!!! Seriously. I know you can. I have seen you do harder things in your life. Just bring it!Julie
Opps, that was me : )Julie
Where are you these days? Just checkin on ya!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, what show are you doing next? OCB!!! :) May 30th baby!!!
I wish I could lose 3lbs/week too but I found out recently that I can't unless I'm doing strict diet...no carb cycling for me! EEK!
Let me know what shows you decide on....u can email me if you want! jodi_sturdevant@verizon.net
Good luck w/ your goals, I'm sure you'll make them all...short and long terms!
Hold on, let me get my best cheerleader voice going....YOU CAN SO DO THIS!!!!!!!! Seriously. I know you can. I have seen you do harder things in your life. Just bring it!
Julie
Opps, that was me : )
Julie
Where are you these days? Just checkin on ya!
Post a Comment