Thursday, December 11, 2008

FU: The behind the scenes story!

Okay, my little rant was focused more on the guys I have dated recently.  Apparently lifting can be a major turn off for men?!?!

1st guy... I told him straight up about doing Figure.  He thought it was cool for awhile.  He wasn't a gym rat so I can understand how he wouldn't understand are little "obsession".  

2nd guy... actually works out at my gym, but we met somewhere else.  He got pretty flirty at the gym and I dished it right back.  Apparently some of the gym guys "told him to stay away from me" and then he laughs.  Okay, what's that supposed to mean?  WTF???  Most of the regulars are very nice and respectful.  And others I'm sure where surprised to see me talk.  lol!  I'm very down to business when I'm there, and not there to chit-chat or pick guys up.  Keep my eyes downward and get the job done.  Dunno what happened...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had some people sort of think I'm stuck up when they first see me in the gym because I'm sort of business-oriented in there if none of my friends are there or working there. That's probably all it is...They just take your quietness or confidence as not being friendly. I actually had someone tell me that once. They said they were scared to approach me. Which is crazy, but I could kinda see what they meant NOW.