Its kinda more like a sparkler right now. I'm 13 weeks out as of Sat. and the holidays and weather are just not conducive to 100% clean eating.
By Monday I have to be at 100%. I need to lean out some before my stats are done on Sat. Which is our first team meeting of the Spring competitive season.
4 comments:
i don't know you...yet. i'll meet you saturday i'm sure. tell yourself that cheating isn't an option. if its not an option then you won't do it. works for me.
Just keep thinking about those other girls you are going to be standing next to on that stage and that should get your butt in gear!
Does the thought of me with calipers make it any easier????
See you SOON!
Julie : )
How ya doing? Any cleaner?
I totally LOL'd at Julie's comment. :D
Post a Comment