Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuff choices & new goal show...

Sadly, I have had to pull-out from the Spring Team Fitbody, and I won't be competing in KY in March.  While the show was going to be a 50/50 shot, if I even did it.  But leaving the Team is truly what makes me sad.

But thanks to our failing economy, I'm now having to make some different financial choices.  But its not the end of the world.  I can still try to gain some much needed muscle and lean out.

So for now it looks like I will be joining April & Jody in Indy in May for the OCB show.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

TRacy I am so sorry to hear about everything going on in your life right now. It is too bad you have to quit your team but I am sure you will make great progress on your own since you def. know what you are doing!

Good luck in finding a new job and try not to get to stressed out.

Danielle said...

Awww...danggit on the getting a new job thing! But heck girl, the Divas got yer back so don't cry over leaving the other team, just hang with us and ride it out to your next big comp! We love ya!!!!

Peaches*n*Cream said...

Oh Tracy, that stinks! Just look at the positive side though, you will have more time to BUILD beautiful muscles :) That must be hard to leave the time, but you got to do what is best for you. Wishing you the best and how exciting to compete with 2 other ladies that you know!

Jessica said...

I am so sorry to hear this for you Tracy. I really am. Hang in there and I am sure the team will be happy to welcome you back when it makes better sense for you and your family! Keep us posted on reaching your other goals!

Jess

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! You'll probably really enjoy the OCB style show. It's a lot better, you get tons more stage time and it's not so "stuck up" if that makes any sense. I'm going to try an NPC show this year but I bet I will like OCB better. Either way we gotta have FUN and do these shows to enjoy them.

Decisions are decisions. I totally can relate. Crap happens sometimes and we've gotta make the best choices for US and not worry about other people's thoughts. I'm proud of you for making a decision and in my own opinion, after your first figure show, you REALLY REALLY REALLY need nearly an entire year off, or close to a year...at least 6 months in my opinion.

Because we're natural competitors, we've got to stay leaner year round. I learned that the hard way. I know you're going to love the OCB show, and I can't wait to do it with you and have a blast backstage!!! :D Let me know if you need any help girlie. I'm here to support your goals-always!

Email: jodi_sturdevant@verizon.net

April said...

I'm really sorry about the job and having to let Julie go but you can do this! It would be awesome for you to compete with Jodi and I!! You can be in the amazons and we'll be in the shorties ;) We still need to get together...when it's warmer brrrr!!

Health Girl said...

Hey, I got your email and I just got home and saw this. (((HUGS))) I'm SO bummed for you. I was excited to see you this weekend. :( I know things will work out even better than you expect. You'll have a job that pays even more in no time. ;)
I'm sorry this happened to you. You'll have fun in May (maybe I can join you)

Hang in there!