Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hey Metabolism...

thanks for coming around and visiting!  I really love when you visit.

My eating this week has been pretty darn good.  I was starving yesterday and decided to go ahead and have a CONTROLLED cheat meal.  It was pretty low key.  I had some BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, and some chocolate.  I was good, then I was kinda over it.  I'm glad to have that feeling again when I have a cheat.  

I bought some new coffee from Target.  Squee!  Its Raspberry something or other and was only $2.99!  Sweet!  I now have a nice little stash of coffee.  Luv it!


4 comments:

Stef said...

I am glad that things are coming back around for you!!

xo

Peaches*n*Cream said...

Cheat meals..ahh! I had mine yesterday and it wasn't as good as i would have expected it to be. Glad things are going great for you. I have yet to try the Target teas. I need to get some :)

Tina said...

Target....April will be here soon...she's all over everything good at Target :) That coffee would be sooo good right now I'm starving!!!

Go Tracy!!!

Lori said...

My chocolate/raspberry is awesome. LOVE IT.