Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Right here...

Here I am!  I've been busy looking for a new job.  Thankfully I accepted one last Friday and started orientation on Monday.  It's good to have that stress gone.

Now it's time to focus on my training and goals.  I got a new diet that I started today.  Its different enough to hold my interest, but not limited as carb cycling.  So, for this I am forever thankful!  And the new WO is kicking my butt.  I'm super sore.  Feels good though.  lol!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie, glad to hear you're doing good...

What is your email address so I can invite you to read my blog... I made it private...

Thx!

Peaches*n*Cream said...

Glad things are working out for you Tracy and that the new workouts are kicking your butt. lol.

Sunnie said...

So happy you found a job. I hope your first day was great!