Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bye, Bye Off Season!

My dear friend Off Season,

I feel like we barely meet, and here we are already parting ways!  But is truly for the best.  Your just not good for me.  You lead me down the path to chocolate and pizza.  And while it was a yummy relationship for a while, its better this way.  

I'm sure we'll see each other again.  Maybe in the late Spring or early Summer.  Just bring Reese's Peanut Butter Cups my dear friend!  

Holding your memory close,
Figure Chick in the Making

5 comments:

Health Girl said...

You're too funny!

Is that a CAKE?? Holy Moly!

My whole life seems to have been an off season, so... lol On- Season it is. :P

Tina said...

:) It has the same affect on me!! There is no off season...I have to eat on plan the rest of my life!! It's okay though, because feeling this good, is worth so much more than the taste of any food...trust me :)

April said...

LOL! I hear ya! Luckily I had 1 week of off season and i'm over it :D

Anonymous said...

I can't really have an off season. Gaining weight is not an option for me really. I like the gradual type of thing with leaning out...takes a lot longer but people look a lot better! you're going to be a show stoppa

Kelly Olexa said...

hee hee.

;-)
K