That's really cool when peeps do that!!! Jamie Eason has done that for me a couple of times and it just makes me wanna melt. LOL!!!
You definitely should come do the Indy show with April and Me-glad you're up for it!!! There is one May 30th and then another one at the same exact location that is in mid September and we'll probably do both of those. There is an npc show in Indy that's in the first week of June and I think I will be doing that one as well since its RIGHT after the May show...why not right? LOL!!!! How exciting!!!
5 comments:
WOW!! TOTALLY AWESOME TRACY!!!!!!!!!
:D :D
That's really cool when peeps do that!!! Jamie Eason has done that for me a couple of times and it just makes me wanna melt. LOL!!!
You definitely should come do the Indy show with April and Me-glad you're up for it!!! There is one May 30th and then another one at the same exact location that is in mid September and we'll probably do both of those. There is an npc show in Indy that's in the first week of June and I think I will be doing that one as well since its RIGHT after the May show...why not right? LOL!!!! How exciting!!!
This is so cool! Way awesome!
I am wishing you the best in Kentucky - I won't be there now that I am knocked up! :) Hee hee.
Will be cheering you on - apparently just like Jay!
Jess
You Rock!
Dude, Tracy - He was SOOO hitting on you!
Post a Comment