Friday, November 14, 2008

Rutt-Ro Raggy!



Okay... a valuable lesson learned.  If your at the gym, throwing around weights like a BIG BOY.  Pay Attention!!!!!!  Flirting with "hot sweaty gym guy" and playing with said BIG BOY weights is not a good plan.  One might end up with a smooshed finger.  Not that I would know anything about that.  Just sayin'!  I had a friend...

Okay darn it!  It was me!  But if you saw this guy, you would soooo know how it happened.  The verdict is still out whether I broke it or not.  But the WOs must go on!  And it may have won me some sympathy points.  And heck yeah I showed it to him.  

Gotta work what your momma gave you.  And in my case she gave me the "klutz" gene.  Thanks mom!

5 comments:

Health Girl said...

*OUCH!*
That's make me want to tear up a bit. *Yowser!* So.... did the injury get you a date? lol

Stef said...

YOWZIE!!! Be careful girl!!!! I am always afraid i will drop one on my toe!

xo!

Kelly Olexa said...

Did he come over and kiss it to make it better?? At least??
;-)
K

Lori said...

LOL, sorry I had to laugh. I could just see you doing that.

Tina said...

LMAO....oh and sorry about your thumb! I think I have the same Mama :) Cute guy...so worth it!!