Well, I sent Julie an S.O.S. e-mail last night. My eating habits and cheats where getting way out of hand. It was "easier" to eat something bad than to fix a real meal, and I was getting into a bad habit of this. And I was burned out on eating the same old things. Chicken didn't appeal to me. And somewhere all the way, I found out I really don't care for ground beef anymore. Just taste greasy. Weird! Someone had better get me a deer this fall. I need fresh venison.
But back to my diet plan... So for now cheat meals are gone. I'm back to eating on my meal plan. My weight is up, and I'm NOT lovin' that. But clean eating will fix it soon enough. I'm guessing my next cheat probably won't be until Thanksgiving (next Thursday). So not that far way actually.
1 comment:
I know how you feel...I did that last year but its a good thing you caught it sooner than later. Your weight may be up a little but I'm sure its not a big deal :). Just avoid the cheats. You might want to try doing the same diet everyday instead of carb cycling (I read you were doing cycling) because I didn't lean out very well doing it. I lean out better doing the same diet every day. Just a thought maybe? Any how just keep up the great work! I'm sure you'll be fine this off season...when's your next show? I'm probably not going to do one until May :D You ought to do the OCB show in May too with April and me!
Post a Comment