Monday, November 3, 2008

A long road.....


I got an e-mail from Julie today, that my pictures where up on her site and I'm being featured.  Here is the link: November Client Spotlight

I'm truly honored!  

I could not have made it this far without her!  I'm so lucky to have such a great cheerleader!  And I can't wait to see what changes we can make next!

Here is a pic from Julie's site and thanks to her hubbie Rick for an awesome time at the photo shoot.  It really makes a girl feel beautiful to see great pics of their self and all their hard work!

Watch out NPC, I'll be back in 2009!!!!!!!  LOL!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

This is so great!!! I can't wait to see you step on stage in 2009!!! You're gonna rock!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, there were several points today as I was working on your page for the site that I was close to tears. It really has been a long road, but you have worked hard and I am so proud of all that you have accomplished. Thank you too for the nice words, it means a lot to me. Now get some rest so we can have one heck of a weekend at the show!
Julie

Angela said...

That is an awesome pic tracy!!! That is so great that you have Julie to help you!!! So jealous!!!!

You are only getting better and better! Stay strong and you are going to be great!

Kelly Olexa said...

That's awesome!! 2009 is going to be fantastic, isn't it?? You will do incredible!!!

;-)
K

Stef said...

WOW!
WOW!
WOW!
WOW!
WOW!

=)

Health Girl said...

You look so FABULOUS!! :D
I'm so happy for you! You deserve the spotlight! ;)

See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Awesome and what a fantastic transformation!

Lori said...

You have done a great job. LOVE the picture.