Sunday, November 16, 2008

How did I miss this?

What rock have I been living under to miss hearing about the Wii Fit?  I guess I heard about it, but now they've kinda spiced it up enough to intrigue me.  

And now Jillian from the Biggest Loser has her own game.  Which looks pretty cool.  

So I was like, hmmm... maybe I should get one?  And I start looking at Walmart & Target online.  And you know what?  The darn thing is STILL sold out after all these months (years??) its been out!  Sigh!  Guess I'll keep my eye out for the Black Friday sales.

2 comments:

Sunnie said...

You do realize that all of us that read your blog will be looking for this too now and so there goes a few more of those babies right off the shelf and that leaves less for you to be lucky enough to get one. I am just sayin.... LOL!

Hope your digit is better.

Sunnie said...

Consider yourself tagged. See my blog.