
Well the KY Muscle was a blast! It was hard a first being there and not competing. But honestly I was so busy and having so much fun. It was more fuel for the fire than anything. Come Spring, watch out!
I did get to be a stage expediter and work in Julie's booth. Which was cool. And I learned alot about watching the judges and standing in good stage light. I also have an idea of what I need my body to look like by Spring. Grow muscles grow! And golly will I have to be lean this time. I hold all my fat where we don't pinch.
I also think I may get new shoes with 5" heel instead of the 4", and some bling on the front. Dunno if my 2 pc will still work in Spring. I sure hope so. Now that the 1pc is gone from NPC figure, thats one last thing to worry about. I'll hold onto mine just in case though. And if worse comes to worse, I'll get a new 2 pc or maybe can have mine altered. But it should be okay.
Diet... oh the grand diet. I've struggled some with that. Traveling makes it hard. I've used all my cheats for the week already. Which is totally stupid of me. I think I just WANTED stuff, just because. And I'm pretty burned out on eating the same darn thing over and over. I need to find some recipes ASAP!
I'm also on the fence if I should cont. to write down all my foods. I kinda need a break from it. But in other ways, it was a good accountability tool & habit.
2 comments:
I know the whole diet thing gets old. I am sick of eating the same old thing too. I need your email so I can ask you some questions.
Hey Chica! It was great meeting you! I am so glad that you were able to use this as fire! I am starting with Julie on Monday!! OMG! :D I can't thank you enough for everything! I am sure that I will have some recipes once I see what I can eat. :P We'll have to share recipes! I know that after awhile things get boring. Have you ever looked at Tosca Reno's cookbook? There are some good things in there. They are higher carb recipes, usually, so depending on what your ratios are maybe you can alter them...
Writing stuff down is always good for accountability... it also helps to reflect if there was no change or change in weight... but if its becoming a distraction, then maybe a break?
Are you doing the Spring Fit Body Team?
Post a Comment