Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sugar Coma????


Not me!  After the show last night, I had a few things that I wanted, but didn't stuff myself.  I have a show in 2 weeks you know!  So today is a lazy, lack day, and then tomm back at it full swing!

Speaking of the show last night.  Its funny what you see in the mirror than what you see in pics.  Ouch!  And boy posing makes a BIG difference.  Not that the night show had much of that!  :0}

But anywho...

Honestly my inner "fat" girl has trouble looking at the pics from last night, without getting critical.  But I guess everyone has to start somewhere.  LOL!  And if I hit it hard, I'll look better in KY.  

So.... Thats my goal.  To look 10% better in KY = 5 lbs less & -2% BF.  I think its doable.  So treadmill, I'M BACK!!!!!

P.S.... thanks so much to April & Steph for being such great cheer leaders!!  You guys rock!



3 comments:

Stef said...

Hey Tracy! I am so glad that you are doing well, post comp! How did the photo shoot go today???

So great to see you, last night!!!

=)

Tina said...

Finally got to a computer to check up on you, wheres the pictures...I wanna see? I know what you are talking about with the criticalness, give it time, you'll be able to be proud of how far you have come, and you're just getting started!! Two weeks you are an animal!!

Jen's Journey said...

SO happy to have found your blog!! Good luck with loose the 5 and 2%! The treadmill is definitely the way to do it!

Keep reaching!
jen