
PMS couldn't have hit a worse time. You body is goes through what I could call a "jacked up" phase when you finish a comp. Couple that with PMS and you get a moody hungry chick, who would probably drive her car through the front of a 711, if they had Fat Free No Calorie Brownies that promise to make you have abs of steel. I'd do it!!! You know I would!
I've only cried, ummm like a bigilloin times since Sat. Now that carbs have happily reentered my life, I hope sanity will soon follow.
And if you lookie at the ticker ----------->
My show is only a few days away, and then its time to get down to business shaping my body for the Spring season. I'm not sure if Julie will have me build then lean down further or what. I know that I'm scared to put weight on and then have to do all that work all over again.
3 comments:
Yes! We are crazy but you are worse off than I am because I get carbs and lots of them. NANNY NANNY BOO BOO! Hey, at least you are getting some back in. I thought I was super flat at my show but I am sure it was because my trainer was like a 1/2 day late and should have had me eating them sooner.
(((HUGS)))
I CAN"T WAIT to see you next weekend! I'll be there to root you and Carla on. It will be so great to meet you!
Is Julie going or will she be recovering from surgery?
I'm so proud of you! You have gone through an amazing transformation. :D
(((hugs)))
LOL! This was a funny post at least the 7-11 part. I didn't know you had such a rough time the week after. At least you have a sense of humor about it! You did great at your show!
Post a Comment