Friday, October 17, 2008

8 days out....

OMG!  Where has the time went?  In 8 days I have to put on a tiny bathing suit and hooker heels and strut my stuff.  Am I ready?????  My body really needs to lean out more.  I know this!  I'm not gonna be where I had hopes to be.  I'm not going to be able to compete like I had wanted to.  

Yes... I'm having a down day.  Susie Sunshine's Rainbow is very dim today.  No sparkling glory here.  

I don't wanna be the "fat girl who should have waited"!!!  

P.S.... Yes I did send an S.O.S. e-mail to my trainer!  :0\

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez, no wonder I liked my new blog layout so much lmao Pyzam rocks!

Tracy said...

haha! I had to run over & look at your blog. Looked a little familiar. ;0}

April said...

You'll be fine Tracy :) Just first time jitters...each show gets easier IMO.

I'll see ya tomorrow! I didn't spray myself so i'll white too. I did try a spot on my leg though so i'll have 1 brown spot LOL!

Stef said...

Well, If you feel that you are not ready, how would you feel about waiting til the next one in a few weeks?

Although, I hear that the last week before does wonders!

Good Luck, Tracy!

=)

April said...

Forgot...I forgot to program your phone # in my phone. You can send an email or message on tracker...actually, I might still have it on there DUH!

Lori said...

We all wish we came in leaner, I know I did. You will do fine, relax and remember to have fun.

Sunnie said...

A lot happens the last week! Trust me you will be ready!