Okay... I was nervous before. Now, I'm pretty much in a tizzy! And my 2pc bottoms don't fit! Holy cow! I spent a fortune on those darn suits, so they would fit me right. I could have bought one for a third of the price of divaexchange and fit me the same! The 1pc rocks though. So here I am all water and salt logged and I had to take pics to sent. A very humbling moment!
So right now, I'm focusing on day to day activities to get me to the show. And while I won't be bringing home any trophies from this show, I have came a LONG way from the girl in April who couldn't even wear the clothes she wanted and wouldn't have put a bikini on to save my own life.
3 comments:
You have come a long way and you've only just begun! Can't wait to see you again Saturday LOL!
I am soooooo excited for Saturday!!!!!
=)
I cant wait to see pics!! Im so excited for you!!!!!
Post a Comment