Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Going Nuts!


<----- This is what "Fear" looks like


Well... I'm still coming down off my post Olympia high! And now its back to work, to be ready in 3.5 weeks for the Monster Mash. I'm scaried! Yep, I said it. My body is leaning out, just not fast enough. If possible, I think I gained muscle while carb cycling. I've done it before, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise. But seeing the numbers on the scale not move it an emotional moment. I look at pics, and yes, I've came a long way (I've lost over 15% BF since April), but I still have BIG DREAMS!  


I see Julie this Sat, for our Team Meeting. And I really NEED to know if I'm on track or behind. I'm looking over my WO plan for these next weeks and I don't see a ton of cardio, and no 2-a-days. So is that good? Maybe I'll see that magic week before the show, everyone raves about? And oooo the tan, everyone keeps saying its all "in the tan". I'm almost tempted to tan now, if that stuff is magic, why wait?


3 comments:

April said...

The tan helps alot :) You are doing great! Lucky you on the not so much cardio LOL!

I didn't buy clothes my first go around....luckily. I was out of that size in 2 weeks LOL! You live and learn.

3.5 weeks WOOHA! See ya soon!

Sunnie said...

Hey! no worries. You are going to be ready!

Lori said...

Just do what you can and relax and enjoy it. You will be ready.