Friday, October 3, 2008

New WO capri's!


While at the "O" I made a stop at the Fizeek Brazil booth. I am now the proud owner of my very first pair of wide-leg capri pants in black! I love these things! I wore them home from the "O" and their so comfy. And yesterday I wore them to the gym, and I must say I like them even more after washing them. These pants were a reward to myself. Back in the summer when the sale was going on, I almost placed an order. But I decided to wait, until I leaned out more. When planning for the "O" I saw they were gonna have a booth, I knew now was the time. Now I'm addicted to the fit!

I really wish I would have bought more!  My other shirts look like crap compared to my new capri's!  lol  So i tossed on my team jacket for a quickie pic!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You look SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE in that.