Is like the cold and darkness from outside makes me wanna curl up on the couch and not move! I would be feel better if it snowed! At least then the sun reflects off of the snow and makes it super bright out.
And my diet is tuff! No excuses for cheating. I've done tuff before. My goal is to get christmas behind me with minimal damage and get back to my goals.
Speaking of goals, I need some. Maybe thats why I'm lost????????
5 comments:
Here's a goal for you! May 30th OCB Indiana ;)
I'm with ya! I struggle whne its dark and gray and cold. I have to fight the urge to eat and sleep. This weather is for hibernating! LOL.
How's this for motivation: standing on stage mostly nekkid! :D. I'm nervous about team meetings so that is helping me right now. Stay focused!
I'm SO WITH YOU! Its happening to me too. No excuses, lets just do our best to get through the holidays like you said with MINIMAL damage. I have been doing extra cardio lately and i know that is not a quick fix, but i'm sure it does help some. hey, when is your next show??
Give yourself a bit of a break this month. I'm not gorging and indulging at every chance, but taking the pressure off to be perfect right now helps...
;-)
KO
I am right there with you. My problem is I'm all or nothing type of person and if I can't do my cardio 100% like I want then I just don't have the energy for it. I am going to make an apt with the dr this week though.
Post a Comment