
I'm so very sick and tired of men acting like little biatches! There I said it!!! Chicks can lift and still look sexy and girly! There is no need to make us feel bad for the sport we do. If you can't hang with us, then maybe its YOUR problem!
Don't put you hate on me!
Peace out!
11 comments:
Give em hell Tracy LOL!
I've heard a lot of girls say that men talk down to them about lifting and building muscle...I've never had any guy treat me that way though. All the guys at my gym support me really well. I doubt that they're truely hating on you-they're probably in love with you LOL!!!
Jodi may be onto something there. WTG Tracy!
Tracy you make me laugh...Give then idiots a piece of your mind then find a better one..lol
Love you guys!!!!
I am excited about 2 things here - it sounds like you are balls to the walls working out for the guys to say something about it AND I am hearing that spunky Tracy talk that tells me you mean business. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see you NEXT WEEKEND!
Julie : >)
Hi this is a great blog and totally inspirational pictures. Well done you! Please do check out my blog for some great health and diet tips, I've just started blogging myself! Thanks
What happened Tracy? Sounds like there'd a story there... did some Big guy want the dumbells you were using? Hmmm boys! They love to look at a fit chick working out, but hate where you outlift them! Keep up the hard work!
Whiny little brats..!! ;-)
K
I truthfully believe that GUYS cause way more drama than girls do... The guys at my gym are proof of that! LOL!!!!
HAHA! Yeah, they sure do get intimidated! They can kiss our butts. Some guys love it, some hate it. Oh well.
Post a Comment