Friday, March 27, 2009

Flying Pig Race


Okay... I know!  your all thinking "a race?", has home-girl lost her darn mind?  Well, sorta.  Team Fitbody may be competing in a different sort this spring.  A few gals & Julie are thinking of doing the race.  But wait...............................  there's more!  I don't race!!  

Okay, have I lost you guys yet?  Confused?  Lost?  Okay, here is the catch.  The race has another section called Pump and Run.  And for every bench press or curl, you take time off of your 5k.  Up to a max of 15 min.  Woo-hoo!  So that makes this very do-able for me!  

I can see it now....  Team Fitbody running outfits with BLING!!!!  Hell yeah!  You have to keep a little figure chick in everything you do!  lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know *wink wink*

I've heard of those pump/run contests...not sure I'd wanna do that HAHAHAHAH

Melissa Cunningham said...

hi!found your blog via jodi :)looking forward to following along!