Oh... did I mention I broke my hand? Don't ask! It has been 3 weeks now, and I have 3 weeks to go until its healed. I was told no weights. And I'm kinda torn on that.
Lets just say, I'm not happy fluffy! I liked my other body better. And I liked how I ate, and felt good. I liked my clothes fitting. I liked the gym!!!
So, I'm trying to get back to my happy place!

5 comments:
Yikes! Broke your hand?!? Yeah, taking time off weights only helps the diet go downhill faster...Been there, done that...I wondered about you. Do what you need to do to get back to your happy place - but don't kill yourself working all those hours!
Welcome back!
Hey Tracy! Glad you're alive LOL!
xo
Tracy! Sorry you broke your hand. Don't worry you'll be back into your old jeans in no time. Glad to see a new post.
Post a Comment