Thursday, May 21, 2009

the keurig do-dad thingie

Okay... here is the info to the plastic thing, that lets you reuse your k-cups.


I've reused my k-cups several times without a problem.  It actually works better for me this way, as I like my coffee on the weak side.  And I luv all the different flavors!  I'll have to post a pic soon of my coffee collection!  ;0}

Oh... and the website does do a referral thing so if ya don't mind mention that I sent ya (Tracy Richardson).  Thx!  And let me know what ya think of them.  


3 comments:

Becca said...

YAY!!!! Thank you for posting this!! I am going to get it for sure, my mom will be so happy because she can buy whatever flavors and brand she likes now!! We will def. refer you!
Thanks!
Becca

Tracy said...

I use mine everyday, so it saves some major money. Hope your mom likes them too!

Tori said...

Great tip! Thanks so much!