Sunday, May 17, 2009

it makes me happy...


Hands down, one of the best things I've spent money on has to be my Keurig coffee maker.  Its awesome to wake up in the morning before work to have the coffee water hot, but the coffee not actually made and cooling off or burning.  All I have to do it hit the button and it pours into my cup and I have hot fresh coffee.  

And I have a ton of yummy flavored coffees.  I know the little cups get $$$.  So I bought this little do-dad off e-bay that lets you reuse the little k-cups and you can refill them with your own coffee.  Too cool!

So... basically I wanted to share something simple, that makes me happy!  

Carry On!

4 comments:

April said...

It's the little things :)

Emmett said...

Good book.

Becca said...

Ah the little things indeed. That is really awesome about the doo-dad that refills the K-cups, cause they are Freaking EXPENSIVE!
What is the doo-dad? can you send me a link? My mom has a Kurig and would LOVE to refill her own cups...

Kim Cory said...

Love's It:) I can not imagine having to wait for another pot of coffee to brew! I love waking up & being able to have my coffee ready in about 20 seconds now that's the little things that makes us all happy:)