Sunday, March 1, 2009

13 weeks out OCB Circle City...

Well, on a good note, I thought I was 12 weeks out until I read April's post this morning on the Diva thread. mentioning we were 13 weeks.  Woo-hoo!  I have an extra week!

I know where I want to be physique wise by the show.  I CAN do.  I just need to do the work.  Cardio & clean diet!!!

The Comp Prep camp was awesome, by the way.  My posing is getting better, each time.  Physique needs works.  More muscle is always a plus, but I have gained some this off season.  The WOs at the camp, weren't near as bad this time around.  Why?  Because I'm stronger and it's getting easier to hang in there.  When you can DO something you dread it less.  If I get pictures of the camp, I'll post them.



Hi!!!  To all the great gals I got to meet this weekend!  You guys keep me going!

5 comments:

Stef said...

Yes dear...we are 13 weeks out!! Whew!

=)

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO!!!! 13 weeks!

Tracy said...

I KNOW! I almost jumped up and did the happy dance when I read 13 weeks!!! Woo-hoo!

Tina said...

OMG...I am so going to try and be there to watch and cheer you girls on!!! Oh and I'm coming along for the ride too...all 13 weeks...FUN!!!!

Peaches*n*Cream said...

Getting close Tracy!! I can hardly wait to see ya rock that stage again!