
I'm worried! Yes, I'm finally admitting it! Me & the scale are at war again.
Sunday we had a photo shoot for Team Fitbody. And while there, I got my body comp done. Scary! I'm holding massive amounts of water in my stomach area. The scale is up too. But the little rainbow of hope in this whole story is all my other pinches are down. Hmm! So...
Julie changed my diet, and I get CARBS! I know! gasp! I almost e-mailed and asked if she sent me the wrong diet! Then I read down further in the e-mail and she had already anticipated me freaking when I saw it! lol! Boy, does she know me or WHAT????
I also broke down and had some labs drawn & decided to stop taking my BC pill. While I'm a firm believer in being safe, there is no reason to wear a bike helmet when your not riding a bike, if you get my drift. So, why fight the hormones? I want to see if it makes a difference it how I lean out. I may go back on it in off season. I'll wait and see.
Sooo.... Thats the plan!
The last couple week, I've been to the Arnold Am, Arnold expo, and then last Sat., I helped Julie with her booth at the NPC Northern KY show. The team rocked! 10 girls brought home a trophy! It was sooo inspiring! I have seen these girls give their all week after week. And to see them win was awesome!

5 comments:
You're not alone! I'm worried too but it'll be fun getting there and then being proud of ourselves :)
We can do it, just keep up the good work!
Girl, I think going off the Pill will make a difference, although it takes usually 3-6 months for the body to adjust, the waiting sucks. My body went through heck last year going on and off the Pill 2x. I will NEVER go back on the Pill....messed up. Keep us posted on your results. ;-) ROCK ON
Girl, you got this! Your body is going to change right before your eyes. Can't wait to see your stage pics and all the thrills regarding that day :D
You will get there. You look pretty lean in the picture with Monica.
And WOW does Monica look great too!
It is cool you get to meet all these pros. Julie Lohre rocks.
Post a Comment