Sunday, February 22, 2009

I want a trophy!!

 <------------I want to bring this home!!!

This weekend is our next team meeting, and the gal with the biggest weight loss will bring home a jug of UMP.  Yes it would be nice to win free protein powder, but its more than that.  I NEED to win this for me!  A trophy of sorts.  

At the last meeting I had a crappy weigh in.  And at the meeting I watched two other team mates take home their "trophy".  And I was happy for them.  But this time I want to be happy for me.

So thats why, even though I feel like a$$ and am exhausted, I'm going to truck my bottom up stairs and do my cardio.  I will push through.  I have a show in 13 weeks!!!!!!  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get it girlie!!! :DDDDD

Stef said...

Yay!!!! Kick ass girl!!! Go get your trophy!!!

xo

April said...

Woohoo! That's the kind of trophy worth winning!

No workout for me today...I needed a rest :)

Tearose said...

ooh Yeah keep going girl, will you take a pic with it when you bring it home?

Tracy said...

Thanks guys!

Tea... you bet I WILL!!

Sunnie said...

Oh yes! I would so love to have that trophy. I just placed another big order. I always make sure I have at least two tubs of the stuff at all times cause I would die if I ran out. That has to be the best protein powder on the planet. Bring it home!

Jessica said...

I love UMP. LOVE IT! It is the only thing that got me through comp! ;)

You go GET IT!!!

Jess