Sunday, February 15, 2009

2 weeks until Competition Prep Camp



Woot!  Its only 2 more weeks until Julie's Competition Prep Camp!  

ACK!  I need to lean out so more!  *mumbles to self*  This time it will start on Friday night (which I will he heading to after work) and after a group WO, we'll go to dinner.  I luv ordering my wacky foods, when everyone else will have just as crazy demands.  I know!  How dare we say NO BUTTER!!!  I've even lied before and said I'm allergic.  Hey!  They look at you, like your LESS crazy then.  haha!

Then Sat., we'll have stage time and more WOs.  You guys know how I feel about group WOs...  I'd rather have the water drop torture.  But it will be worth it, to get to posing & stage time.  And its amazing how you constantly have to reaccess and practice posing.  What looked good last year, doesn't look so hot after your body changes some.  

7 comments:

Tearose said...

ooh that sounds like fun!! Enjoy girl :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can't wait to share the stage w/ u girlie!!! :D

Jenn said...

Sounds like fun. You look really cute in that picture!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetpants! I just added you to the competitor list blog... if you know who else is competing I can add them too, I think this might help motivate all of us!!! I'll keep this as the top page on my blog for all to view!

http://jodilane.blogspot.com/2009/02/ocb-circle-city-whos-competing.html

Jessica said...

Sounds awesome!!! Amazing!!

Enjoy.

Kelly Olexa said...

I'm the same way you are about group WOs......but I bet you'll end up having a fab time. ;-)
KO