Sunday, February 8, 2009

Motivate

I am always pumped after a team meeting.  This time it was more than that.  I was lost and undecided about doing comps.  And I'm said to say it was more do due with wanting to fit in with normal society that pushed me to so confused.

I think back to this summer when I knew where I was going and nothing was changing that.  And if a guy wanted to be in my life, than he would have to accept that.  Then somewhere along the line I became ashamed of my goals and dream.  And I let them be shoved to the back burner in an effort to be "liked".  And where did it get me?  Still alone, but worse than that......  LOST!

I need to be happy and follow my heart and get back to the stage.  I can't completely hide from the world, but I sure can't let it change me.

So, back to the team meeting......  it was so good to be around purpose driven people who KNOW what it feels like.  And I can see them, and see where & what I'm pushing for.  Oh... and I was informed that I have a photo shoot in March (ummm... thanks J).  Holy COW!  I HAVE to look good for that!!!

Can you say EMC?????

No comments: