Lose It: Is a free app, that you can record your diet in. It can be as simple or a complex as you like, you just change the settings. For me, I just want to know calories right now, since I have a pretty detailed meal plan to follow. Its pretty quick. It could be a tad better and quicker, but hey, free is free!

iStay Fit: This one I paid $5.99 for, but I can program all my workouts by day on this and just jump from one to the other. This one took sometime to get programmed but I like it and its sooo much easier than dragging my journal around with me at the gym. My phone stuck in an arm-band its a little more bulky than my ipod nano, but its nice to have everything in one place.

4 comments:
oh cool! I have an Iphone too! I'm gonna check these out. Thanks for sharing! :)
I like a good app for my food intake, but for my workouts, eh... I don't log those anymore. I just write down which muscle I wanna work and work it. LOL! I'm glad you getting organized and feeling better! 19.5 weeks out girl!
Nice I Have been looking for a program like that to put on my ipod touch, I will have to go buy it now
Ha! I cannot even work my blackberry.
Post a Comment