I take my 1/2 cup oats blend it into powder in the magic bullet (love that thing). My first one died, and I could only make it a week without replacing it.
Back to the oats... Add 1-3 egg whites (I've use what I can have on my meal plan), baking powder, & water. Mix till firms up (you want this the consistency of pancake mix). Then pour onto hot grittle. Cook on med, on each side. Top with SF jelly & spray butter. YUMMY!
7 comments:
They look yummy!
Ok, BIG TIME yummy. I am going to have to try those myself.
Jess
That sounds great! I agree with not being without a bullet...it's a must!
Just what I needed some new ideas! They look SUPER YUMMY!!!!
THANK YOU!
OMG what a GREAT IDEA!!! I'm so trying this over the weekend!! Thank you!!
;-)
KO
That looks YUM!!!!!!!!!
FOOD PORN!!! Those look really good! Never though of putting sf jelly on something like these or even the protein pancakes.
Post a Comment