Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lets talk about the Monster Mash!

Well, my new show is on the horizon.  The NPC Monster Mash set for Oct 25th.  I'm offically 7.5 weeks out!  Here we go again!  I have a new WO plan, its structured different than anything I've ever did, but golly was it a great WO.  I was sweatin' everywhere!  ha   So yesterday was sort a big moment for me.  As I've leaned out all summer long, I've actually started to where shorts.  But NEVER to the gym.  Well yesterday I DID!  At first when I got there I was feeling pretty self conscious, but then the WO kinda got all my attention!  I must not have looked to bad, as I had 3 guys talk me to chat (hmmm, thats new).  I must not have been wearing my "don't f with me look"  LOL!

I'm now an official member of Julie's Team Fitbody.  Pretty excited by that!  We had our first team meeting last Sat.  Everyone was pretty reserved.  Dunno if it was insecurities or what.  Tension hit a high point during our posing class.  I know I have more work to do, but I will get there!  I was feeling a little low after the meeting, old self doubts popped up.  I need to learn to NOT compare myself to others.  

Did I mention I get carbs again!  2x a day!  And I made a new Ultra Size recipe.  It kinda taste like a muffin (since I use a silicon muffin pan).  hmmmm.... yummy!

1 comment:

Health Girl said...

Wow... 7.5 weeks will be flying by!
Congrats on wearing shorts to the gym! Back in the day when I weighed much less I was self-conscious about it.

I would have been so nervous on the team. And you hit it- don't compare yourself with anyone else! I know its hard- I do it all the time, too. Be the best version of YOU! :)
I'm so glad you are training with Julie. She seems AWESOME! I can't wait to see your first show. I think I am off then. If you need a cheering section and someone to report in to tracker, let me know. ;D

And where is this Ultra Size recipe? And will it work with UMP?? I love me some UMP. :D I am so pleased to have found the Beverly Int proteins. SOOO yummy!