"The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perserverance, insurance called faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called success."
April posted this quote on our Co-Diva thread this morning. This one really spoke to me. As I'm nearing what would have been the day of my first show, I keep thinking "what ifs". I need to let it go and focus on what I can do for Oct & Nov. (and beyond).
So on that note, I leave ya with a cutie pic of my pup! 

4 comments:
Your puppy is so cute!
That quote still gives me chills when I read it.
Trust me...let go of this show and focus on your upcoming one. Your progress is amazing and you need to keep that fire burning!
Focus on the Monster Mash and don't worry about the "what ifs". You made the right decision!
=)
Never ever look back...only forward...you can do this girl...April is right your progress is amazing and you do need to keep the fire burning!!
October will be here before you know it! I am going through the same thing. I would have been 6 weeks out this week and it makes me kind of sad but I know there was no way that I could be ready and sane. You are going to be glad you gave yourself some extra time.
That is the cutest puppy ever!
Post a Comment