Monday, September 8, 2008

7 weeks out... (again)

I'm officially 7 weeks out as of yesterday, for the NPC Monster Mash.

I'm bloated like a puffer fish (thanks to TOM), and I pray that is why my weight is up a couple lbs and not moving.  To be honest, the doubts are creeping back in, and I worry, will I be ready?!?  

I don't think I could stay strong, if I miss why shot at the stage again.  At this point, even though I adore my oats (and carbs in general), I love the progress more.  And if carb cycling again will get me there, than so be it.  I'll rock it again!  

I know we all go through times of weight loss plateau, but mine picked a BAD time.  Emotionally I was a little broken, by missing the stage in Indy, but I hung onto my progress and the fact that I was delaying show time, so I could look my best!  But this "soft" look I got going right now SUCKS!

Just sayin' !

2 comments:

Stef said...

Hang in there, Tracy! Just keep plugging away. You will get there!!

=)

Tina said...

OMG....I'm having the bloat issue right now...know the feeling...gonna have to try that water flush you did above...never thought to do koolaid with splenda...why not...great idea!! Don't fret about the indy comp...gives you more time to be even better for the monster mash...cause after every comp there is a recovery period where you lose time to build muscle...right now you are still building baby!!!!