Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here I am!

I started a new hospital this past Monday.  I work agency as a Cath Lab RN.  This place is better than the last.  I get to keep my water with me, drink shakes when I need to.  And get my lunch!  Woo hoo.  Only bad part is I'm doing 4 10hr shifts a week.  

So I have to get up earlier.  And that means kicking my bootie out of bed for EMC.  Which I haven't been successful at so far this week.  Which means tomm is kick ass cardio day!  YEAH!  NOT!

But tomm is payday and I get to do some fun shopping.  I have my bootcamp on Sat & Sun.  And my super excited for it!  I need to find a tank to wear for my pics.  hmm...  I need to make a run for the Mac counter too.  I use to wear Mac for a long time, than tried Bare Minerals and was using up that stash.  It look nice when it on, but just takes so long to put on in the morning.  So I may use both depending on the day.


3 comments:

Tina said...

OMG...I can't believe the bootcamp is this weekend already...I can't wait to hear all about it!! Have fun!!

Lori said...

I would love that shift.

Can't wait to see how bootcamp goes.

April said...

Let us know how the Bootcamp went! I'm so jealous :) The wedding was fun though and i'm glad I went.