- -2 lbs scale wt
- BF same
- pinches down in most areas
Kinda bummed. I'm glad to see my weight that much closer to the 160's. So new diet and WO plan. I'm hoping to see some better progress with this diet. Welcome me to the world of carb cycling. So when the biatchie posts start to pop-up, you wont be startled. I'm gonna push hard, up until comp and see what happens. NO CHEATS! Journal, journal, journal. And cardio queen I will be.
Speaking of cardio, I had an awesome session tonight (missed the am session due to the check-in). I walked the trail again. Its almost 2 miles around the lake, with hills. I did a combo of fast walk and jog at times (to pass groups of peps). 2x around = 830 calories!!! in 53min. Not to bad. Since I'm on vacation this week, I may make the most of it and hit it in the mornings. Kinda gives me a break from my tready.
Oh, and why is it, right when your pouring the sweat (yes I sweat!! Not glisten or glow... SWEAT!) a guy thinks "hey, i'm gonna try and strike up a conversation". While he was not a bad looking fellow, it should have been CLEAR I'm a little busy. OMG, is this a sign that I'm a spinster?!?! I'd rather focus on my WO than a guy???? Nah! He just wasn't my type. I'm into muskels! Sooo... let me leave ya with my type of eye candy.

2 comments:
I like the eye candy! Oh yes,carb cycling. It might surprise you and be perfectly normal on it. It really did not make me cranky at all and it made a huge difference in my progress.Hope you are loving the new diet.
Nice pic!!! Of course a guy is gonna want to talk to you. :) I always get the old guys or the babies.
Post a Comment