Sunday, July 27, 2008

7 week out!

OMG!  Time is speeding buy and I have so much to get done.  I ordered my suits from CJ on Friday.  ACK!  They cost as much as my first car.  My first car was a clunker, but still!  At least I spent my money on a quality suit that fits my body.  It was gonna be too hard to find one to fit me used.  Here is what I "think" my 2 pc will sorta look like: 


I think I have all my make-up, jewelry, and other little what-nots.  I need to order my Jan Tana kit.  Than *gasp* I think I'll be set!

So I took some pics yesterday.  Its very hard to get into a flattering pose in 10 sec.  But here is one of the pics.


BF% needs to keep on dropping, but I'll get there.  Day by day.  I see Julie for stats on Aug. 6.  And I'm trying to stay away from the scale in the mean time.  It just puts we in an "I'm never gonna get there" mood.

Posing still needs lots of practice.  I do better in front of a mirror than the camera.  

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh I'm so excited for you!! Go full speed ahead...focus, focus, focus...get your mind set like that of a champion, think Rockie, give it everything you've got these next seven weeks...it will be so worth it...cause you are going to be fabulous...can't wait to see the suits, the pics...oh the excitement!! BTW...love the pictures from your bootcamp...that must have been a blast...I'm so jealous!!

Lori said...

I know what you mean about running and posing. It sucks. BUT...it's good practice to pose without seeing yourself in amirror. You get accustomed to adjusting in a mirror. On stage there is no mirror. Your suit is beautiful.

Sunnie said...

You are going to look fabulous! The last 6 wks will fly by and you will still feel like you have things to get done. The 2nd time seems to be easier because you already have everything. I keep it in a plastic tub so it will all be together for the next time.