Sooo... I know I haven't posted in 4-ever. So what have I been up to you ask? Well, I've been trying to find my love of fitness again.
And along the way I got talked into training and doing my very first Triathlon. SAY WHAT??? Yep, me, the self proclaimed hater of cardio. And you know what... I loved it!! And I have a new passion for cycling. Who knew?!?!
So here is a few pics from my first triathlon Girls Tri Too: Deercreek June 6, 2010


3 comments:
Good for you, girlie! Way to go! That Tri is so close to my home! If you do it next year, let me know and I will come to cheer you on!
xowis
So awesome! I too am getting into the whole cycling thing :) lol....not sure I could do the swim thing required for a tri though...awesome job!!!!!
I just stumbled upon your blog and I was at Deer Creek Tri as well!!! The next day from your tri. I take it your from Ohio? I am in the Columbus area
Post a Comment