Cute looking blog. I just had a friend lose 75 pounds by tracking everything he ate. He used some website to put in all the food, and it told him how many calories he was eating all the time. The website helped him think and re-think about everything he ate. I think the food diary idea sounds similar, so probably a good plan if you are trying to eat healthier.
4 comments:
You have some great goals listed! Way to have some accountability by letting every know that you can't eat out!
Love your blog layout!
Cute looking blog. I just had a friend lose 75 pounds by tracking everything he ate. He used some website to put in all the food, and it told him how many calories he was eating all the time. The website helped him think and re-think about everything he ate. I think the food diary idea sounds similar, so probably a good plan if you are trying to eat healthier.
I really love your blog layout as well! Best of luck on your goals!
Post a Comment