Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, snow, & more snow!! Plus home gym!



This was a pic from the first snow storm we got on the weekend.  I need to get a pic of what it looks like now, with still more snow!  Too bad it would look weird for a grown woman to be playing in the snow!

On the bright & snowy side, I'm going snowboarding for the first time on Friday!  So excited!!  And I have some super cool snow gear.  Gotta look hot... ya know?  Still need to knit a hat.  But now that I'm off for 5 days, maybe I can get that done.

So... I'm writing my own diet plan.  I know!  My body is insulin resistant, so it has a hard time with carbs.  So I'm gonna see about making a diet based on all the research I've done.  And see how it goes.  I'm still wearing my Bodybugg, and it really does give some awesome info.  Very glad I bought it.  I need to post some screen shots after I start the new diet (lifestyle really).

Oh... and I gave up my gym membership.  It just didn't make sense to spend $50 a month, and due to my crazy schedule, not get there that much.  So I'm focusing on my home gym.  Thanks to the IRS giving me back some of my money, I'm gonna be able to buy an elliptical!  Woo-hoo!


I would really like a smith machine and some other equipment, but space wise I've decided to wait until after I buy a house.

No comments: