Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's up!?!?

Well... I've been trying to figure out how to make it all work.  And I've been doing ok, nothing all-inspiring.  Seeing some changes, nothing HUGE!  But small.  So I'm going to change it up.  I'm gonna figure out a menu (meal plan) with less carbs, and those carbs I do get being mainly fruit & veggies.  Try to stick low on the glycemic index.  More protein.

Plan my WO schedule out.  Get my butt up early in the am (that New Year's goal has been a MAJOR fail!!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I discovered that I don't digest protein very well. I quit eating meat back in September and I love it. There are many options aside from meat for protein. I digest all of my food much better and I think it is helping me stay lean. :o) I learned to "just go with" my body on what it wants to do and it works! So, my diet is sort of on auto pilot!