Kicking bootie
On my way to the treadmill. Trying something new, gonna go on an empty stomach.
*Disclaimer: Dear neighbors, if you hear a loud crash & boom, its cause I got dizzy & fell off the treadmill & was shot into the wall. I know I thought it was a good idea to put the damn treadmill in the corner. I was wrong.
P.S. Please call 911, cause I can't seem to teach the dogs how to use a touch screen phone.
1 comment:
You know what, I think doing cardio on an empty stomach is probably THEE biggest myth to this leaning out stuff. I don't believe in it and it does not work for me at all. All it does is make me feel like crap and ruins the rest of my workout and the entire rest of my day. I really would not recommend anyone to do it at all. Can't be good for us yanno?
How are you doing? Anything new planned for this year?
Post a Comment