A couple years ago, I decided I really didn't like the whole resolution thing. Instead I wanted to set some solid goals for myself for the coming year & beyond. So... The BIG thing for 2010 is going to be health & fitness. You would think working in the medical field would make people be the healthiest they could be. NOT!! We are some of the worst at taking care of ourselves. We don't take breaks at work, sometimes no lunches, long fast-paced days with little rest. Why? Because we're type A, over achievers.
But I digress........... So I'm putting my foot down! I putting ME 1st. And to help me in my journey, I bought a Gowear Fit. "What the hell is a Gowear Fit you ask?" U watch the Biggest Loser right? Its the same thing as a Bodybugg. Still lost? Basically it calculates calories in vs. calories burned. What does all that mean? Motivation & weight loss! Now your following me!!! =0)
Julie & I decided that I need to take some time off from trying to compete. It was doing me more harm than good. So my goals for the first 6 months of 2010 are going to be leaning down & toning up. Than my goals for the 2nd half of the year, can hopefully turn to training for the KY Muscle & returning to Team Fitbody.
Goals for 2010:
*January*
-Lose 2 lbs/ week
-Weigh myself each Sunday morning
-Plan workout schedule on Sunday for the week & STICK to it
-Hit my calorie burn
-Eat more veggies
-Don't waste calories on empty foods
-Make gains in my weights & increase cardio effort
**Measurable goal for Jan: Lose 8 lbs ***Reward: New pair of Big Star jeans
No comments:
Post a Comment