Seriously! I have not weighed myself in 2 weeks!! I know! I don't need its validation, to confirm the changes I'm seeing. I actually see them!!! Usually I'm the last one to admit, that "it's working". But it is. I'm doing the day to day stuff, trying not to worry about where I'll be in 9 weeks. The lord knows I have enough issues with cortisol, that I'm not gonna add to it on my days off.
So next weekend is the Mock Comp, & I must admit, that this one has my favorite itinerary yet!! And the chance to actually strut your stuff on a stage & get feedback is priceless. My diva-ness always "clicks" when we do these. Plus spending time with some of my favorite chicks, is always fun.
So I think I'm gonna rearrange things in my extra room, to see if I can squeeze more workout equipment in there. Right now, I just need the flexibility of doing the WOs on my schedule, not the gyms. Don't get me wrong, I luv the gym, but I need options. KWIM?
As for the goals I made a month or so ago... I made my 1 week goal & enjoyed the pedicure. I also made the month goal & need to schedule time for the reward. As for the bonus, I don't think I made it.
I keep thinking about doing a post of "My Favorite Things". Stuff that I couldn't live without & keeps me motivated. But it will have to wait until mid-week, maybe this week. We'll see.
2 comments:
I haven't weighed for a LONG time either. I'm feeling good though. I have to this weekend and we'll be 8 weeks out! I'm hoping i'm under 119!!
I haven't weighed myself in weeks! I never even want to. I did a starting prep weight and will do a 1 week out, and show day weight. I am seeing changes and I like them, always fear that if I step on the scale I will only be dissappointed!
A mock comp, that sounds so fun! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment