Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Regroup & move on!!!

So.... I know I've been gone for awhile. I've been sick with the flu & sinus issues for over a month know! I know! So sadly, I'm too far behind to do the KY Muscle.

BUT.... I'm gonna be working behind the scene again this year. Cool!

My sights are set on the NPC Northern KY show in March (right before my b-day)!! I have work to do, but I have the time!!

I do have a photoshoot in a couple weeks. My goal is to still look cute, just stick to jeans & more clothes than last time. More fashion oriented.

I'm thinking knee length sweater dress, tall black boots. Jeans with cute camie & purple leather jacket. Any other cute fashion forward ideas. I may do a jean skirt with a tee & hoodie? That would be a very me outfit?

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cool, perhaps I'll see you there! I actually have an injury myself and wont be able to compete either. I guess this show was just not meant to be for either of us. I've had this for three months now and I just can't deal with it anymore. Too much pain and starting to get nausiated from the medicines for it. So good luck with everything! :o)