Well, let's see. I can't remember if I posted about my little freak out cause the scale wasn't moving. Well... ya wanna know why it wasn't moving? Cause I freakin' put on 3.4 lbs of muscle! Holy crap! That kinda explains some of it. Plus I'm holding water for some damn reason. What am I... a camel? Geez!
But stats are ok, not mind blowing by any means, but progress none-the-less. My body will do it, I just can't blink & make it happen.
So Sat was our team meeting, & I just luv seeing my chicas! We where talking alot about body image & perception of your selves. And I mentioned how I feel okay about my body, but coming to the meeting was hard, cause everyone is sooo fit & fab! I feel like I'm always trying to catch up to their level. Well... ya wanna know what? Almost all the gals there feel the same way! It was almost like you could hear a collective sigh. And everyone relaxed.
Erin had planned a card shower for Julie's b-day & a cute gift (see Julie's t-shirt in the photo). There is another part of her gift, which she doesn't get until the Competition Prep Camp in 2 weeks (I can't tell ya what it is, cause she reads the blog)! But I'll post about it later!
{a few of the Team Fitbody gals & Julie}
So, I'm still plugging on, doing my thing. Have a new diet... nothing crazy, just good nutrition. I did make a couple new recipes last night. Will post them soon!!
4 comments:
You are going to do great! Wow Julie looks great with her new hair cut!
But I agree, we all look at others thinking we need to look like that but even that person is thinking the same! LOL 10 weeks! woot!
Lookin good chick!!! And i love Julie's hair :)
You look fab......uuuu....lous :) Keep it up girl :) Great post btw....sigh ;)
Im in prep for my first comp as well and just started a blog. I came across yours and think its great! Keep up the good work. And I agree - I think everyone doing prep feels like they aren't comparing well enough at some point. Sucks but its nice to know others feel the same. I'll be following. Good luck!
Post a Comment