Sunday, August 30, 2009

11 weeks... Holy COW!!


Yep... the days are flying away from me, & I feel like I'm grasping to keep up. Nerves are a constant battle. Will I be lean enough? Figure or bikini??

As for whether I'll be donning by hooker heals to compete in figure, will all depend on the BF% & my general show package. If I don't "look" like a figure gal should, than I'll hop into bikini to make a one-time only showing. =0} My heart is a figure gal, my body WILL be a figure gal. Just don't know if I have the time, to bring it! I'm all ready looking towards spring 2010 & the NPC Northern KY in March. I know I can build, I just need to maintain a leaner physique year around.

If there is one thing I've learned over this past year, is there is NO off/on season. Its a LIFESTYLE!! Did you hear me?? Is not possible to diet, diet, diet, work, work, work..... do a show, then pig out for months on junk food. Thats crazy!

I would love to say the battle gets easier & the prep simple. But nope... it doesn't. But thats part of being strong. To do what isn't easy, or popular by most!


I found the picture from above in my photo files, from last years KY Muscle. I was at my leanest weight ever. I'm gonna beat THAT!

2 comments:

April said...

Ahhh...Julie Lohre *girl crush* :)

I'm doing bikini no matter what! Well, unless I look like I do now LOL!

Can't wait! 11 weeks and then we're mowing some pecan pancakes!

Melissa Cunningham said...

ok,agreeing with april here about the girl crush! LOL!!! and also about your comment about how this is a lifestyle,not a 12 week program to get in "show shape",then pig out for a few months only to start the process over again...
and btw 11 weeks will be plenty of time for you to get lean for a show as long as everything is on point!!! im getting excited for you and cant wait to see your progression!!