Tue I was soooo tired, I was like the walking dead. So I broke down & took a fat burner, & when I crashed that evening, it wasn't pretty and evolved into me eating an authorized cheat meal. I confessed in a e-mail to Julie, what had happened. Thankfully my diet was right back on, the next day.
I went to a couple WO classes this week. And ya know how I feel about "group" WOs! The Beg. Yoga class was kinda fun, but a little too beg. in my opinion, so my Yoga friend that I went with, graduated me to the "real" class. Which I took for the first time this morning. TOTALLY kicked my butt. She said I did really well, but I'm not sure its for me. Zumba class was yesterday morning, and it was a blurr of movement & went really fast. I was like a rabid spider monkey trying to find her tree, I was alllll over the place. LOL! And for those that know me, know how much I pride myself on my dance moves. But as soon as I "get" the moves down, it will be better. So the Zumba classes are staying. Yoga........ well, not so sure. I just don't have the extra time for it right now.

2 comments:
LOL! I am cracking up at the thought of your Zumba class and those pics you posted! I am not a fan of workout classes, but simply for the fact that I am always a beat behind and feel STUPID in them! :) Glad to hear the cheat is in the past and you are back on track.
Zumba is a lot of fun but I cancelled my membership to the gym that had it so I could just stick to the one, anytime fitness. Cheaper. :D Have fun
Post a Comment