Thursday at work, Stef & I were texting back & forth. And I was feeling blah that I was going to miss seeing some of my peeps on stage at the Arnold Am (way to go Michelle, Kimberly, Tina & Stacy... you guys rock!!). Sooo... I came up with a plan to ask work if I could come in late on Friday. And I would drive to C-bus (Columbus, for you non-Ohioans) and back that night after the show. So after work on Thur, I rushed home & changed, plastered on some make-up, cause I knew someone would want a group pic. And out the door I went. Then I remembered I hadn't brought food! Oh Darn!
But I did still have my container of Tilapia I had taken to work, but didn't eat. So I had cold fish, a banana, and a protein bar. Hey, it wasn't that bad. And the sacrifice was worth it.
I'll post pics soon. I'm diving back to C-bus tonight to pick my BFF from the airport, crash at her house tonight, then hit the expo in the morning! Talk about loving the samples! I also want to pick up Gina Aliotti's new DVD.
2 comments:
You ROCK, girl! I am sooooo glad you made it to the show on Thursday!
BTW....12 weeks out! We can do it!
Luv ya!
I'm so glad I got to meet you...I wish we had more time...such a sweet heart...I'm really gonna try to make it out to see your show...its gonna depend on my new job! But you can be sure I'll be following along!
Post a Comment